Welcome to my biking blog

Welcome to my blog in which I will write about my biking adventures past, current, and future.

Here's the big news: I'm planning a three-month 4000-mile solo trip for next summer on which I will visit my six siblings, my mother, several cousins, several in-laws, and friends from grade school, high school, college, graduate school, and later in life.

Click here to go to a page that has routes for my trip. Click on any route to view it, or click the Show-all-on-map button at the bottom of the page to see all the routes at once.

Click here to go to a page on which I post information about the trip.

I look forward to reading any comments you write about my posts.

Comments

  1. The trip route looks great! You'll be not far from my sister (and her husband) in Winder, GA, between Athens and Atlanta -- you're taking a northern route though.

    But you'll be a lot farther from Gibbs Garden outside Ball Ground, GA, which would be well worth a visit if you could squeeze it in. It's nearly due north of Alpharetta.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The portion of my route from Greenville to Atlanta is subject to modification, and I see that Winder is only a short distance south of my route as currently planned. So riding through Winder is certainly possible.

      Delete
    2. Here's a link to my current route from Greenville to Atlanta.

      https://ridewithgps.com/routes/28912234

      Delete
    3. Awesome, John!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's quite an itinerary! So many adventures ahead of you! It must take a lot of planning for a bike trip like that. I look forward to reading your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already done a lot of planning and there's more to do. I'll be writing about all of it.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a terrific plan and a great way of communicating about it. Looking forward to seeing you en route!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts