Day 88: October 1, 2024 - Rest Day

I understand that Enterprise in Waynesville will open tomorrow at 8:00 in the morning. The message on DriveNC.gov is less severe than it had been, and I think I have a clear route to the Enterprise near Blacksburg. I will therefore arrive at Enterprise before 8:00 and attempt to rent a car.


Follow my progress on this map. Click VIEW ALL and then pinch the map to see my progress from the start in Portland.

Follow me on Facebook here.

If my blog posts provide you with vicarious pleasure, please consider making even a small contribution towards the cost of my trip by clicking the GoFundMe graphic below. Every contribution helps!

Please share my blog with anyone you think might be interested.

If you post a comment, please identify yourself,
preferably by using your Google account.

Subscribe to this blog

Comments

Popular Posts