Day 98: October 11, 2024 - Danboro, PA, to Somerset, NJ

Start: Danboro, PA
End: Somerset, NJ
Miles: 43.8
Feet climbing per mile: 47
Record of the day's ride: https://ridewithgps.com/trips/229382571

Early in the ride I crossed from Pennsylvania to New Jersey over the Delaware River.

Autumn had begun.

I was on many roads with light traffic, but also roads with much traffic and no shoulder. I eventually rerouted onto roads with light traffic.

Near the end of my ride I saw two deer.

I spent the night at the Clarion Hotel in Somerset, New Jersey. I swam in their pool before having dinner at Ovations.

Follow my progress on this map. Click VIEW ALL and then pinch the map to see my progress from the start in Portland.

Follow me on Facebook here.

If my blog posts provide you with vicarious pleasure, please consider making even a small contribution towards the cost of my trip (which I now expect to be about $14,000, not $10,000 as I initially estimated) by clicking the GoFundMe graphic below. Every contribution helps!

Please share my blog with anyone you think might be interested.

If you post a comment, please identify yourself,
preferably by using your Google account.

Subscribe to this blog

Comments

Popular Posts