Riding Day 7 - June 4th, 2019

Start: Flint Hill, VA
End: Skyland Lodge
Miles: 31.0
Feet climbing per mile: 137
Record of today’s ride: https://ridewithgps.com/trips/35560776

With Bill Harris

Bill Harris, my host last night, accompanied me on the first six miles of today’s ride, the final 15 miles of which was the hardest 15 miles I’ve ever ridden. It was a relentless steep climb until a short descent near the end.


I’m spending the night at Skyland Lodge. My dinner here was outstanding.

The interior of my room at Skyland Lodge



* * *
The spreadsheet at Big Loop includes information about the earliest possible day I would arrive at each of my destinations. Throughout my ride I will update the spreadsheet to reflect any deviations between my plans and what actually happens, as well as any changes to my plans.

You can find links to all my routes here: Big Loop Event

Comments

Popular Posts