Day 65: September 8, 2024 - Frisco, CO, to Denver, CO (by bus), to Chicago, IL (by train)

I got up early and caught the 7:10 bus that arrived in Denver at about 9:00. The scenery during the ride was spectacular.

I had breakfast near the train station and afterwards chose the restaurant where I would have dinner with classmates from grade school and high school Monday the 9th. In the afternoon I had a Feldenkrais lesson with Bethany Cobb. When I returned to the train station I learned that my train was delayed about an hour. I changed into my off-bike clothes and when it was time to board I removed the handlebar bag and trunk bag before handing my bike up to the attendant who stored it on a rack. I used two bungee cords to make my trunk bag, cold-weather clothes, and biking shoes into a single bundle.

I had dinner on the train which I bought in the cafe car.

Follow my progress on this map. Click VIEW ALL and then pinch the map to see my progress from the start in Portland.

Follow me on Facebook here.

If my blog posts provide you with vicarious pleasure, please consider making even a small contribution towards the cost of my trip (which I now expect to be at least $12,000) by clicking the GoFundMe graphic below. Every contribution helps!

Please share my blog with anyone you think might be interested.


If you post a comment, please identify yourself,
preferably by using your Google account.

Subscribe to this blog

Comments

Popular Posts