Day 86: September 29, 2024 - Rest Day

Start and End: Best Western
Miles: 7.5
Feet climbing per mile: 49
Record of the day's ride: https://ridewithgps.com/trips/225933334

After breakfast I rode to the Enterprise to see whether there were cars on the lot. On the way there I saw that Richland Creek still had a lot of water flowing in it.

I was pleased to see the sign on Enterprise’s door and that there were many cars on its lot.


But I think I have to stay put as long as the message below is on DriveNC.gov.

I had dinner at a Mexican restaurant with a couple who live nearby but are staying at the hotel because of damage to their property.

Follow my progress on this map. Click VIEW ALL and then pinch the map to see my progress from the start in Portland.

Follow me on Facebook here.

If my blog posts provide you with vicarious pleasure, please consider making even a small contribution towards the cost of my trip by clicking the GoFundMe graphic below. Every contribution helps!

Please share my blog with anyone you think might be interested.

If you post a comment, please identify yourself,
preferably by using your Google account.

Subscribe to this blog

Comments

Popular Posts