Day 50: August 24, 2024 - Daniel Junction, WY, to Farson, WY

Start: Daniel Junction, WY
End: Farson, WY
Miles: 71.7
Feet climbing per mile: 21
Record of the day's ride: https://ridewithgps.com/trips/214957487

I stopped in Pinedale to enjoy a piece of pie.

After leaving Pinedale I experienced headwinds or crosswinds for the rest of the day. The winds were brutal!

Headwinds and crosswinds and hills, OH MY!

I stayed in an Oregon Trail cabin and ate dinner at Farson Mercantile.

As I started writing this post several keys on my keyboard no longer functioned.

Follow my progress on this map. Click VIEW ALL and then pinch the map to see my progress from the start in Portland.

Follow me on Facebook here.

If my blog posts provide you with vicarious pleasure, please consider making even a small contribution towards the $10,000 cost of my trip by clicking the GoFundMe graphic below. Every contribution helps!

Please share my blog with anyone you think might be interested.

If you post a comment, please identify yourself,
preferably by using your Google account.

Subscribe to this blog

Comments

Popular Posts